Oct 14: 7 to 930.
In person at Monday Night Garage 933 Lee St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
Online option available (with interactive things to do and ambassadors)
Science For Georgia, in partnership with IEEE Women in Engineering – Atlanta, IEEE Young Professionals, and Association of Women in Science – Georgia Chapter, welcome you to our annual SciTober Fest. This celebration of science (and beer) is sponsored by Monday Night Brewing and Garnish & Gather.
Scientists and friends of science can network, share ideas, and get involved in their community and make a difference in the upcoming year!
Tickets include a Monday Night Brewing beverage and a meal. The first 200 registrants (in-person or online) will receive a Garnish & Gather locally-sourced meal kit.
Adults (in-person) – $20 pre-register / $30 at door
Adults (online only) – $7 pre-register / $10 day of
Students (either) – $5 pre-register / $7 at door
We would like to thank our generous sponsors for making science matter here!
To ensure a safe experience for all:
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (proof of vaccination is required for entry – a photo on your phone is fine). Only *medical exemptions* allowed.
- Food will be provided as “boxed lunches” to be served and eaten on the outside patio.
- Masks are required indoors except when drinking.
- Numbers will be limited to 175 (accordance with square footage needed for distancing).
- The space is large, well ventilated, and all doors and windows will be kept open.
- All staff are required to wear masks.